Tour Description : Half Day Island Wine Tour
Departure Time: 01:00pm
Finish Time: 05:30pm
Auckland the "City of Sails" is located on a narrow strip of land rich in Natural, Maori and European history. It is the gateway to exploring New Zealand. Nestled between two harbours and 49 volcanic cones, this cosmopolitan city hosts an array of activities, eateries and stunning landscapes.
Located between the western and eastern coastal shorelines at the narrowest point. From the eye-catching black sand of the west coast to the spectacular golden sand beaches of the east and to the lush farmland that surrounds the outer edges, you will enjoy exploring this vast playground.
On the eastern coast of this beautiful city lies the Hauraki Gulf. Cruise through its sparkling waters to the Waiheke Island, home to some of the best wines in New Zealand. Following your cruise to Waiheke Island, you will be greeted by your tour driver who will take you to three of the most popular vineyards on the island and also show you the beautiful surroundings of Waiheke Island.
NOTE: TOUR TERMINATES AT THE FERRY BUILDING
Places of Interest:
- Waiheke Island
- 3 Most popular Vineyards on Waiheke Island to enjoy sampling and spectacular views.
- Return to Auckland at your leisure on an open ended Ferry ticket.(Last ferry @12:30am)
Tours Between Wednesday to Sunday Only:
- From CBD or your Inner City Hotel/Motel.
- Tour Departs 01:00 pm Terminates 05:30 pm (approximate)
- Fare includes: Hotel/Motel pickups, Waiheke Coach & Ferry Return Journey and Tax.