||10.00am & 2.00pm Returns 12:30pm and 4:30pm resp.
See Wellington City and the Wellington rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must see landmarks of this vibrant Capital City and get off the tourist trail. Gain a 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast and explore interesting quaint villages throughout the City. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost) but most of all sit back and enjoy our Wellington City Tour at its finest!
- WELLINGTON CBD DISTRICT:
Fabulous sights include the Beehive and Parliment Buildings.
- OLD SAINT PAUL'S CATHEDRALA:
Fine example of revival gothic architecture in the Southern Hemisphere.
- GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS HISTORIC RESERVE:
The oldest wooden building in the Southern Hemisphere.
- MT VICTORIA:
Enjoy these 360 degree view of the rugged and pure coastline of Wellington Harbour.
- CABLE CAR:
Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car.
Tour Operates Daily
- From Hotel/Motel
- Departs 10:00 am Terminates 12.30 pm
- Fare includes: Selected Hotel/Motel pickups, coach and tax.
- Personal tour commentary by a local Wellingtonian
- Photo opportunities in Wellington City and surrounds